“Technical Assistance in Coordination of Animal Disease Control and Eradication Programme in Bosnia and Herzegovina – Phase III” – 2015/356-867 – IPA 2012
The overall objective of the Project of which this contract will be a part is:
- To ensure a high level of public and animal health protection in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH)
- Reduction of the risks to human and animal health, the environment, as well as increased economic potential of BiH
- Improvement of the ability of BiH to provide accurate statistical data on wildlife, as required by the EU
- Support the full implementation of the strategies regarding the control and eradication of both diseases.
- Ensuring that rabies and Brucellosis vaccination is carried out in accordance with required guidelines.